Hi, I’m Lavender
I live in New South Wales, Australia and started freelance writing back in 2014 as a side job. Now I’m a full-time freelance writer.
Before freelancing, I worked as a senior content writer (and at some point, content manager) for some SaaS and eCommerce companies. Most of my responsibilities were all about planning content, writing insightful blog posts/case studies/ebooks, and managing the content team.
To be honest, I landed those jobs while I had zero experience and no degree in technical writing, content writing or marketing. But I never had a thought that I would give up my dream to be excellent at writing. For more than +5 years, I worked +60 per week to teach myself all of those skills.
So, why should you hire ME of all people?
My writing is:
- Well-researched and full of the incredibly good stuff (by that I mean facts, figures, screenshots, real-life examples, images, and everything in between)
- Simple and easy to understand (we all have a short attention span, and in this busy world, no one has time to think too much while reading, right?)
- Optimized for search engines.
- Compelling to attract your target audience.
Here’s what I can help you with:
- Blog posts (both long-form and short-form)
- Case studies
- Tutorials, manuals
- Tips and tricks
When you hire me, you’ll work with a person who:
- Puts in the time and effort to understand your product/service.
- Writes with intention. I don’t write stuff that isn’t useful to readers.
- Commits to doing research thoroughly. I don’t want to waste your time and mine.
- Walks the talk.
Some things about my personal life:
- I currently live with my husband in Sydney, Australia.
- My most favorite book: The Bible.
- My favorite shows: Jane the Virgin, Anne with an E, When Calls The Heart.
- I love minimalism, canvas painting, and gardening.
- When I’m not writing for business, I write on Medium.
VIEW MY WORK